Friday, May 10, 2013

Mother’s Day is on the way


We are Feeling Fabulous this Friday!

Mother’s Day is right around the corner, so our post today is all about honoring mothers. Thank you to all mothers who give so much. Every mother is unique and wonderful.

"The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness."
-Honore de Balzac




Guiding Light Mom

Mom, from the time I was really young,
I realized I had someone...you,
who always cared,
who always protected me,
who was always there for me no matter what.

You taught me right from wrong,
and pushed me to do the right thing,
even when it was hard to do.
You took care of me when I was sick,
and your love helped make me well.

You had rules,
and I learned that when I obeyed them,
my life was simpler, better, richer.
You were and are
the guiding light of my life.

My heart is filled with love for you,
my teacher, my friend, my mother.

By Karl and Joanna Fuchs




Honor your mother and thank her for everything. If you’re looking for gift ideas, feel good about giving back when you send your mother ProFlowers. Easter Seals receives ten dollars when you place an order. Everyone have a fabulous Friday and do something very special for your mother.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the Conversation!

You may have questions or concerns and we may have answers.